Welcome to Peggy Murak Consulting
- Worked with over 100 companies to achieve registration to standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, AS9100, IATF 16949, AISC Construction and Erection certifications, P394 Distribution Protocol as well as customer specific standards and requirements.
- Helped companies identify measurable goals; establish documented systems for measuring and monitoring the processes and achieving the goals.
- Trained companies to manage internal changes within their processes to ensure established systems could be easily maintained without external support.
- Conducted training for internal auditing and other system maintenance programs to ensure the procedures established remained current, in use and value added to the companies
- Updating current systems to meet the updated standards:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- AS9100 D
- ISO 13485:2016
- IATF 16949:2016
I started my career at steel manufacturing in the late 1980's. Having a degree in Statistics was a good thing – since that was the era of the control chart. In 1993, I began consulting work and continue to work with companies who need my help to achieve their goals.
- State University of New York at Buffalo - Bachelor of Arts in Statistics 1987
- State University of New York at Buffalo - Masters of Business Administration 1992